Covid19: the most important information
to your favourite hotel - the relexa hotel Harz-Wald Braunlage
For your convenience we would like to provide you with the most important information for your stay with us:
Arrival and general information
- In the lobby and in the foyer you will find sufficient disinfectant dispensers and information displays with behavioural guidelines.
- Please note the distance markings at the reception desk especially during check-in and check-out.
- Our plexiglass panels at the reception protect both, you and our employees.
- Currently we cannot accept cash payments.
- If you wish, you can transfer your payment in advance.
(Please ask us for an alternative form of payments).
- Please keep your room key with you during your stay.
- The counter plus all everyday items as well as the EC cash devices are disinfected after each use.
- The lifts can only be used to a limited extent. We would like to ask you to use the staircase instead.
- The swimming pool is open from 7.00am to 9.00pm.
Wednesdays from 12.00pm to 9.00pm.
Please register in advance at the reception.
Admission is limited to 15 guests.
- Sauna can only be used with prior booking between 4.00pm and 9.00pm
- Use of the bowling alley and games room is only available on request.
- A face mask must be worn in public areas.
Your comfort room
- After cleaning and careful disinfection each room is locked and sealed by our housekeeper. Please remove this seal when you enter the room.
- Your room will not be cleaned daily during your stay to minimize contact between guest and housekeeping staff.
However, if you wish to get your room cleaned, simply contact the housekeeping staff directly.
- Bathrobes, additional towels etc. are available free of charge at the reception desk upon request.
- Please air your room regularly!
- The information folder in the room about our hotel is no longer available as a printed version. You can find it digitally on our homepage or you can read everything via a QR Code on your Smartphone or iPad.
- Please use the toilet in your room when possible, instead of the public toilets.
- The official requirements are vast.
- We ask for your understanding if everything takes a little longer than usual.
- Enjoy your holiday and let us assure you: We will give our best!
- Please disinfect your hands before entering the restaurants.
- In order to keep the number of visitors manageable it is necessary that you coordinate your meal times with the restaurant management immediately after check-in.
- You can also find the menu on our information page.
Please scan the QR Code.
- Our employees wear face mask and smile with their eyes.
- Your bill will be booked directly to your room account - without signature to avoid contact on the basis of trust.
- We are very careful to meticulously observe the rules of distance and hygiene. Therefore, we ask for your understanding if your favourite table is not available.
- Our breakfast times are:
7.00am 8.00am 9.00am 10.00am
Due to the distance rules, please clarify the evening before when you would like to have breakfast (simply call 471).
Experience has shown that 9.00am is the most requested.
The overall situation is also completely new territory for us, which could never have been rehearsed before. We can reassure you that we will do everything possible to make certain that the hygiene requirements are strictly implemented. Our employees undergo regular training in this respect.
All measures are subject to constant adaptation to the current situation.
A face masks must be worn in all public places.
Only TOGETHER we are strong.
Only TOGETHER can we master this extraordinary situation.
Only TOGETHER WITH YOU can we overcome this crisis.
Please help us to do it!
Your hotel manager
Wilfried Nicolaas Eulderink-Cattarius
with his great team.
You can contact me: firstname.lastname@example.org